Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Kids Halloween Craft

My little one and I had fun with this Halloween spider and ghost craft yesterday.




You will need:
Popsicle sticks
googly eyes
black/white paint
black pipe cleaners
Elmer's glue
Maybe some tape
card stock or fridge magnet

I cut my card stock to the width I wanted the spider/ghost to be.* We then glued the Popsicle sticks on to the card stock and let the paint dry. Once paint was dry we glued on the googly eyes, then glued on the legs we used 2 to pipe cleaner each cut into froths. Glue on the legs.( I ended up taping them because my little crafter got too much glue and it never dried so I wiped off and taped them on. with clear packing tape. I then cut another piece of the black pipe cleaner about the same size of the legs. and made a loop on the back so that the spider could be hung up. 

*For the ghost I used an magnet and glued it on that instead of the card stock. It was one of those advertisement ones that comes on the phone book.

And an Elmo one because my little Elmo fan wanted to make Elmo. Elmo's nose is a Gatorade bottle cap.



No comments:

Post a Comment