Thursday, December 14, 2017

Day 5 Sometimes You Fail

Day 5 project was totally a whim and sometimes that doesn't work out so well. So it started like this I had this snow stuff that I had gotten for another project. I had the thought that the kids would love snow globes. I had these plastic jars that some food had come in and were now gone. I got them all cleaned up scrubbed the labels off. Which by the way coconut oil works really for. Well I forgot that in a snow globe there is some kind of liquid that makes the snow fall all pretty our snow just kind of made a big plop all at once. I was thinking this would be a great way to use their little trees they made yesterday. While the display looks cute it doesn't snow. On top of the project really not working I got super glue on the the table and then some paper stuck to the super glue so today one project I am working on is redoing the table. On the bright side the globe still looks pretty and the table needed redone any way it is just getting done sooner now.



And last thought for now I think maybe I need to blog more writing this out it really doesn't seem like the big deal that it was in mind yesterday. Things really could have gone a lot worse.

1 comment:

  1. I love your perspective!! It is a pretty display, and can't wait to see how the table top turns out!👍☺

    ReplyDelete