Thursday, December 7, 2017

12 days of Handmade Christmas



In the past I have done 14 days of Valentine projects with my kids and blogged about them. I have decided to try a 12 days of Handmade Christmas. Some of the projects will be kid projects, some will be projects I do and some will be handmade gift ideas. I am a little late getting this started but there is still time before Christmas right?

On The first Day of Handmade Christmas We made a paper plate showman countdown. The kids have been asking since Thanksgiving how many days until Christmas so we made a countdown so they wouldn't have to ask everyday.

For this project you will need:

A paper plate
large googly eyes
orange paper
felt cut in hat shape or a small stocking cap
Black marker
any embellishments you want for the hat
a brad ( I even had a little orange one!)
coffee beans or small rocks (optional)

Directions: Write numbers 1-25 around the outside of the plate, cut a triangle (carrot) from the orange paper glue on eyes and attach carrot nose with the brad glue on hat draw mouth or use small rocks or coffee beans my son just wanted to draw the mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment