Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Winston's room

One little project I completed a few weeks ago was painting Winston's (my youngest son) room. I wanted to share because I just love the way it turned out. It still needs new carpet to be done, but it is almost there!

This is the only Before photo I could find of his room.



this is what his room looks like now!

I was searching for kids cowboy room ideas and found this idea from Buckaroo by Banana Fish to sell their crib set.


It was just perfect with the trim being in the middle of the wall. It looked simple enough for me to do. I had to tear off the green and white striped wall paper before painting the cow spots but did not have to paint the whole bottom wall as it was already white under the paper. I just love projects that turn out great and are simple!



No comments:

Post a Comment