Thursday, April 18, 2019

No Fold Laundry System




Today I am tackling that dreaded laundry pile of clean clothes that never put themselves away. I used to spend what seemed like hours folding and hanging my boys' clothes only a day later to have the dresser look like this:





I started this system of bins in their closets I don't worry about folding just sorting them into piles and then they get thrown into the correct bin. This system works well because it easy for them to help with the sorting and taking them to their room to put away.




They have a bin for pants/shorts, one for shirts, one for socks, and one for underwear. They just sort out what is theirs from the pile sorting them into these categories then throw them into the bin in their closet.


While I still dread that laundry mountain and there is still some things I fold this does make it a lot easier and more manageable!

No comments:

Post a Comment