Monday, April 15, 2019

Front Porch Decor




Saturday was the first nice weekend day of spring so we deiced to head into Home Depot to get a few things for the yard and things for projects around the house. Apparently this was everyone's idea of what to do on a sunny spring day, as the place was crowed and trying to keep the kids from bumping into people and displays was a bit stressful so it was a quick trip and I wasn't able to browse and get all the spring flowers I wanted. We of course got home and realized the many things we forgot to get.

I did get a few flowers for the front porch, the kids picked out the snap dragons and little clay pots they are the perfect addition to the little stool on the front porch along with a cheerful hello.



I love the cheerful feel this adds to the front porch, Next I need paint the front door. the tough part on this is deciding on a color!



Which one is your favorite?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, YELLOW hands down on the front door. Love that Sunny color All year long

    ReplyDelete