Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Remington's Birthday

I am a little late to wish Remington a happy birthday on the blog but here at home we did celebrate it! It has been a busy week here with projects so I wanted to do do a post on Remington's dump truck cake before I share the other projects with you. I love this cake it turned out cute and was really quite simple to do.





my inspiration for this cake came from Kat at Petticoats & Peplums http://www.flickr.com/photos/61625139@N03/9105378884

I am not sure what she used for her candy But I used Whoopers and left some whole and cut some in pieces. for the frosting I used a cream cheese frosting and mixed cocoa mix in with it to give a bit of a dirt color then sprinkled cocoa mix over the whole thing to give it texture, Other than placing the truck on top and making the rocks cascade out that is pretty much it!

Happy Birthday Remington!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cake, love the blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcia! Would be so fun to see you has been too long!

    ReplyDelete