Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sugar cookies

Remember this project?


The sugar cookies! My sister in law said she did not mind if I share the recipe so here I am finally getting around to sharing it! The best sugar cookies! These sugar cookies are so good and stay soft like those ones you get at the store bakery only better!

Sugar cookies
1 ½ C Butter (softened)
2 C Sugar
4 Eggs (beaten)
6 C Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking powder
1 C sour cream

Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients and add to wet. Add sour cream. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Roll out ¼ inch thick, cut into shapes, Bake at 375 for 8 minutes.

Let cool decorate and enjoy! I like them with a butter cream frosting. I found one on google not sure what it was now there is many good ones to be found!

1 comment: