Monday, November 4, 2019

Coffee Bar


My husband works from home for two plus years he has been working at desk set up in our bedroom waking up and working in the same room spending most of the day in the same place. He was needing a change of scenery. We did some rearranging to make room for another desk in my craft room. To do this we had to take a dresser that was in there out. It looked a bit odd to have a dresser just hanging out in the living room. I decided then to make it a coffee bar this would free up counter space and I have been forever wanting a coffee bar but had no place for one. While it may be a bit odd to have the coffee bar in the living room I am hoping to someday open it up to the kitchen more and take out the carpet. I hope then it will look more like it belongs.



The dresser had a painted wood surface. I needed it to be a surface that could get wet and could be easily wiped off. I had some shelf contact paper with a marble print and it works perfectly.


Ladder cup rack updated with s style hooks instead of the shower hooks


No comments:

Post a Comment