Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

These cookies were a big hit in our house today and they are very simple to make and only have four ingredients.



Mix:
1 egg
1 Cup of sugar
1 Cup of peanut butter
1 Tablespoon of baking cocoa

Make into balls and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes smash down and make for fork design let cool then enjoy!



My little Chef wanted to make cookies today, we usually do chocolate chip but since we didn't have any chocolate chips I pulled out my peanut butter cookie recipe and decided to add the cocoa powder to get our chocolate fix. They turned out to be a big success and they are so quick and easy to make, a perfect cookie to make with kids. Next time I think I want to try adding chocolate chips as well.



The Chef and "Assistant Mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment